Wednesday, August 6, 2014

What happens when wasps sting

So this past weekend Audrey was outside with the dogs and I was in the back of the house. She comes in the house screaming crying. When I find out what happened, I find out that she had gotten stung by a wasp on her shoulder and on her elbow. I tell myself I know what to do for this one. I got my thieves oil out and put it on both spots. It is our go to for pretty much everything and it has numbing properties as well as antibiotic properties. I applied one drop to each spot and then followed up with lavender oil. I knew she was hurting so I did not take a 'before' picture but I did take a picture right after applying the oils. I then took a picture about 15-20 minutes later and the difference is one that simply has to be seen to be believed (hence me attaching pictures). I am amazed that by the next day you could only tell that it was there by knowing it was there and REALLY looking for it.


Right after it happened (oils applied)

15 -20 minutes after oils


The next day




















Well I know this blog is short but I am trying to keep them short so that it is easier for people to take a few minutes to read them.



God bless and happy oiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment