Monday, September 15, 2014

A Long night away

This past Saturday was the first time since I had the baby almost 5 months ago that I spent the night away from him.  Knowing that I was anxious about this I made sure that I packed 2 very important oils for myself,  Joy and Stress Away.  My husband (whose birthday was the cause for this 'relaxing night away') also knew I was not entirely on board with leaving the baby for the night.  I was not anxious because I did not think he would be cared for or that he would not get spoiled but I was anxious because it would be my first night away and no other reason.  My husband was WONDERFUL to me that night.  Before we went walking the streets of downtown New Orleans after we checked into our hotel he fixed me a bath with Joy oil in it.  He KNEW just what to do.  Although I did think about the baby pretty much most of the night I was able to enjoy my time with JUST my husband and knew that my 4 children were being well cared for.  Would I have survived the night without my precious oils, Yes I probably would have BUT I truly believe that it was because of my Joy bath that I was able to relax a little more and find more Joy in my time away.

No comments:

Post a Comment